VACANCY RE-ANNOUNCEMENT |
In addition to our announcement, the Royal Bhutan Police is pleased to re-announce the availability of one more vacancy for female Cadet Officer for the year 2018-2019 in the General Category.
The applicant should fulfill the following:
1. Qualifying Criteria:
• BCSE Select / Pass (2018 Batch only)
• Nationality: Bhutanese.
• Age: 19-25 years of age on the last date of registration.
• Marital Status: Unmarried.
• Physical Fitness: Should be physically fit and free from any disability.
• Height: 5'4 "for female.
2. Required Documents:
• A copy of Citizenship ID Card;
• A copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
• In-service candidates of other organizations with No Objection Certificate from the parent organization;
• A copy of Academic Certificate / Mark Sheet for 10 + 2 + 3 for Bachelors in IT / Computer Application / General Category and Bachelors of Law for LLB and;
• Two recent passport photographs.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply with the subject of the latest documents for selection by 26th December, 2018 to the Human Resource Division, RBP HQs, Thimphu. The candidates must produce original documents at the time of registration.
HR Division, RBP HQs, Thimphu
Posted on:21 Dec,2018