Vacancies for 130 constables (100 male & 30 female) for the year - 2017 |
The Royal Bhutan Police is pleased to announce the availability of vacancies for 130 (100 male & 30 Female) constables for the Year-2017. The following are the requirements:
• Nationality: Bhutanese.
• Age: 19 - 25 years of age on the last day of registration
• Marital Status : Unmarried
• Education Qualification: Minimum Class X (PCA only)
• Physical Fitness:
- No physical deformity
- No prominent unnatural marks (tattoo of any kind) on the exposed
parts of the body when in uniform
- No knock-knee
- No hearing impairment
- No speech impairment like stammering
- Visual acuity of 6/6.
• Height: 5’4” for male and 5’2” for female.
• Documents required:
1. A copy of citizenship ID Card;
2. Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
3. Copy of Academic Certificate/Mark Sheet/Admission Card/School
4. Two recent passport size photographs
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply with the relevant documents latest by 10th March, 2017 to the Human Resource Division, RBP HQ, Thimphu. The candidates must produce original documents at the time of registration.
Offtg. Superintendent of Police
Human Resource Division
RBP Headquarters, Thimphu
Posted on:08 Feb,2017